ARTS THREAD bridges the gap between education and the creative industry. For the first time ever, design students, graduates, universities, schools and the creative industry can network worldwide.
ARTS THREAD is the world’s only creative graduate website.
* ARTS THREAD brings the global creative industry to your door
* We offer an individual well-designed online portfolio that truly promotes you- the graduate-to a Global audience
* Our vast database of creative clients worldwide are looking for new graduates, Interns and freelancers
* Global reach of extra benefits: information on current design grants, competitions, internships and exhibitions, as well as practical how- to guides and live forums where International students can interact
* ARTS THREAD offers the opportunity to promote your own specific courses, showcasing your graduates’ portfolios to a Global audience
* The site acts as a tool for BA and MA student recruitment, as well as marketing the course to Industry for sponsorships, internships etc
* You have the opportunity of live broadcasts, enabling pre-university students to see lectures and tours of the facilities wherever they may be in the World
* ARTS THREAD is a free recruitment tool that allows you to channel directly through to the portfolios of the most talented graduates – by specific specialism and university.
* Global Industry professionals will have the luxury of viewing these portfolios free of charge and in a time and place that’s right for you
* Through ARTS THREAD Industry can network with universities to have the benefit of Internships from the top students worldwide
* We offer an unrivalled insight into the latest trends in graduate design
“What really impresses is the ethos behind the site. The whole ARTS THREAD environment feels like a real creative hub, with an exchange of ideas and transfer of knowledge possible at all levels, from GCSE through to Post-Graduate. There’s no other space on the web which facilitates this in such a complete and “real” way.”
Olaf Parker, the fashion consultant for BBC Blast
* For FE colleges, schools, pre-university students and their parents, ARTS THREAD offers the opportunity to view online the graduate work and course details of art and design universities and colleges
* View and compare the graduate portfolios and course information from leading universities to make an informed choice as to the best course and university
* Download practical pre-university guides with features such as “The Perfect Textile Portfolio’ or ‘Specialist Courses’: all created in association with leading university lecturers in the specialism
HOW TO CONTACT US
ARTS THREAD is published by Arts Thread Ltd, a London-based media organsation.
To submit work for the magazine: email@example.com
Student/Graduate enquiries for an online portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
University/College professionals: email@example.com
Industry professionals: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8123 5019, Fax: +44 (0)20 8711 3564