- PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR AND INDESIGN LITERATE
- CONSTRUCTING COMPLEX AND DETAILED GARMENTS
- EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH WOVEN, SYNTHETIC AND KNITTED FABRICS
- CREATING PRINTS
- PATTERN CUTTING
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PC/MAC LITERATE
HORSECROSS ARTS LIMITED
- WORKSHOP TUTOR
- FASHION DESIGNER
Shadow People. Inspired by optical illusions. Exaggerated over sized shapes. Fabrics of different levels of opacity. Alter the bodies natural shape. The scientific act of gene splicing human and animal DNA. Form of animal masks. No longe
Processes taken during the design stage.
- Sketchbook - Collage, Designer Research, Hand Drawn Illustrations/Designs.
- CAD - Mood Board, Colour Board, Fabric Board.
- Illustrator - Flat Drawings + Development (Front, Back
Put together by myself and with the help of the wonderful Laura Taylor for my graduate collection also named Shadow People. The concept is the hunter becoming the hunted. The abomination’s role being switched and moved from the top of the food ch
The Campaign for Wool is a body of industry leaders convened by HRH The Prince of Wales to raise awareness of the many natural qualities of wool, encouraging consumers to buy more wool and inspire designers and retailers to create and sell more wool ri
Viewing portfolio 1 to 6 (of 6 portfolios)