(4) ACCEPTABLE USEYou must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use any device, software or programme to interfere or attempt to disrupt the proper working of the ARTS THREAD website or any activity conducted on it, including any action which creates an undue burden on the ARTS THREAD network or Services. You must not use the ARTS THREAD Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes. You must not use the ARTS THREAD Services for collecting or storing personal information about others, including email addresses. You must not use the account, username or password of another User at any time. You must not upload material that contains viruses or other computer programme codes or procedures that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(5) REGISTERED USERSAccess to certain areas of our website is restricted to Registered Users. In order to become a Registered User, you must complete the registration process by providing certain information and providing a password. You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true, accurate, fair and complete. You acknowledge that we may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person or breaches the provisions of Section 8 below. Registered users will have access to such additional features on our website as we may from time to time determine in our sole discretion. Such additional features may include: (a) the facility to view sections of the site available to Registered users only. (b) the facility to join website groups, such as forums, and to share information amongst group members; We will provide registered users with a username and password to enable them to access the restricted areas of our website. Registered users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and also for all activities that take place under your account. You agree to ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. We may disable username and passwords, delete accounts, and delete any information associated with an account, in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(9) CLIENT USER-GENERATED CONTENT: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSYour User-Generated Content remains your sole intellectual property and copyright and ARTS THREAD makes no claim of ownership rights. In order to provide the ARTS THREAD Service, ARTS THREAD requires a licence from you to allow us to publish your Content on the Internet. This licence is worldwide (because the Internet is global). This licence is non-exclusive (allowing you to licence your Content to all others). This licence is royalty-free (ARTS THREAD is not required to pay you for the publishing of your Content). This licence is sub-licensable (in order to allow us to deliver your Content electronically, via subcontractors such as Internet delivery networks). You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your User Content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
(14) THIRD PARTY WEBSITESOur website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Users may include links to other websites within their Content. ARTS THREAD Services is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ARTS THREAD. The inclusion of linked websites on the ARTS THREAD SERVICE as advertisements or sponsored links does not imply any approval or endorsement of the linked site by ARTS THREAD. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. ARTS THREAD Services takes no responsibility for any third party advertisements that appear on the website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods and services provided by its advertisers.
(15) ARTS THREAD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSARTS THREAD’s intellectual property rights, including our trademarks, logos, designs, trade dress, image or business style are our own sole property and should not be used, copied or misrepresented by you, your business, directly or in an indirect manner, without ART THREAD’s authorization anywhere around the world. Any ARTS THREAD trademarks, logos, designs, trade dress, image or business style infringement, misuse, misrepresentation or false designation of origin shall be enforced by English Courts (jurisdiction and venue), in accordance with or as English Law may apply. The software code and applications created by ARTS THREAD to generate its pages is also protected by our copyright and shall not be copied or adapted. The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
(16) COPYRIGHT POLICYIt is the policy of ARTS THREAD to terminate the accounts of Users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to ARTS THREAD by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that your work has been used and copied on the ARTS THREAD Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or TM infringement, please provide us with the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to be infringed. (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim have been infringed. (c) a description of the location on our site in which this material you claim is infringed is positioned. (d) information enabling us to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and email address. (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (f) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. (g) a notice of claim of copyright infringement should be sent to: ARTS THREAD Ltd, 8 Blandfield Rd, London SW12 8BG, UK, or emailed to Arts Thread, subject line: Notice of Claim of Copyright Infringement
(17) COMPETITIONSFrom time to time we may run competitions and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
(18) CLIENT ATTENTION POLICYARTS THREAD has a Client Attention Policy to better optimize the ARTS THREAD Services and any non accordance, disagreement or complaint about the Services should be emailed to ARTS THREAD and ARTS THREAD will take affirmative action to correct it.
(25) REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORISATIONSWe are registered as a Limited Company with Companies House. You can find the online version of the register at www.companieshouse.gov.uk. Our registration number is 06837670.
(26) OUR DETAILSThe full name of our company is ARTS THREAD LIMITED. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 06837670 Our registered address is 8 Blandfield Rd, London SW12 8BG, UK. You can contact us by email.